gratisxgretz - community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$

Go down 
5 posters
PengirimMessage
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

Jumlah posting : 239
Lokasi : in ur f*ckin brain

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Empty
PostSubyek: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Harry-Potter-2-400x241

Live the most thrilling and magical adventure in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ – Part 2, the final and ultimate mobile game of the saga. Embody one of the three iconic characters of the saga and engage in the final battle against Lord Voldemort. Experience an astounding battle mode that includes the use of magic and an auto-lock system and confront enemies and bosses from the novel.

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Final Fantasy II

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ TheFinalFantasy

The Final Fantasy is great adventure free kids game. Your adventure begins and ends in town called Norish. This is not a nice, peaceful town as it used to be. Some evil creatures took over

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Superman Batman Heroes United

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Batmanunited

The villainous Darkseid, with help from Metallo, has devised a plan to attack and conquer Earth and so bothsuperheroes have come together to stop those plans. Through Metropolis,Gotham City, and Apokolips, players must do battle in this comic-inspired storyline.
In this preview version, both Superman and Batman are selectable to play in separate levels based on their respective cities. With his power to fly, Superman cruises around Metropolis dispatching minions using his brute strength, heat vision and super breath. As for Batman, he’s got access to batarangs,explosive capsules and his bat grapple.

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Call of duty 4 Modern welfare

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Ss_call_of_duty_4_240x320_00
$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Ss_call_of_duty_4_240x320_02

You will play as a member of SAS and US Marine forces who must figure out the source of an ultra-nationalist uprising in the Middle East. Use authentic weapons such asrocket launchers and assault rifles to help your squad achieve success. Chaos and destruction will pave your path!

All resolutions 176x220, 128x176, 240x320, 320x240, 400x600 in single zip file

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 pm

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Avatar

Avatar™ takes us to a spectacular world beyond imagination, where a reluctant heroembarks on a journey of redemption and discovery as he leads an epic battle to save a civilization. In the official Avatar mobile game, the planet Pandora’s last hope lies with the human Jake Sully. Transferring his consciousnessinto a human-Na’vi hybrid – a living, breathing body that resembles the Na’vi but possesses the human subject’s thoughts, feelings and personality – Jake undertakes his mission as an ‘avatar.’ Join Jake in the mobile game’s original, action-packed adventure. Undertake a mission to liberate a planet, unite the Na’vi tribes, and revive the legendary Sacred Weapon. As Jake, you’ll explore lush jungles, soar through the skies on a banshee, survive ferocious battles, and develop fantastic powers in your struggle to save a world and a people.

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Sonic unleashed LANDSCAPE MODE

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 2isvy1i

Everyone’s favorite hedgehog breaks new ground yet maintains his roots in Sonic Unleashed , featuring a new side of Sonic and bringing a dual gameplay.

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Star Wars The Clon (Java)

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Star+Wars+The+Clone+Wars

Live spectacular battles in the mass combat action game supported the fresh 3-D animated film and TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars! Command your own squad of Clone Troopers to gain triumph from the Trade Federation droids. The java game supports equal to 100s of foesin a exclusive level, giving the gamethe feeling of monolithic war

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Board Games 7 In 1_.jar

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 49132789a99d7208b33d910b95954023F236

All fans of board Games offered directly 7 favorite ways to spend Activity on the price of 1!
Play

1. Chess,
2. Backgammon,
3. Checkers,
4. Ludo,
5. Reversi,
6. Tic-Tac-Toe and
7. Mill (Nine Men's Morris),

performed in excellentclassic design! In each of the games you can independently configure rules and level of complexity, as well as play with friends, making the moves on the same phone for queue!

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Assassin's Creed 2 (Java)

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Assassins_creed_ii

Renaissance Italy, 1486. Ezio, the sonof Florentine nobles, seeks vengeance for his family name that has been tainted by the powerful and corrupted families of Italy. Assassin’s Creed II is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy setin the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of Renaissance Italy. This sequel retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Play Ezio, an assassin in this epic action / adventure game set in Renaissance Italy. Use assassin skills& tricks to get your revenge.

Description :
Italy in the time of Renaissance. Ezio, son of Florentine aristocrats who sought to avenge his clan, whose reputation was tainted by the powerful and immoral Italian families. Path Killer II – is an epic story about family, revenge and the plot takes place in the beautiful andbrutal early Renaissance Italy. In this sequel retained key gameplay, thanks to which the first part enjoyed a resounding success, and also added new features that will surprise the players.
Features Assassins’ Creed II:
- 9 variety of tasks: murder, escape, rescue friends and ordinary people
- Addictive gameplay: the free movement of urban and vertical flights
- Discover the wonderful city of Renaissance Italy: Venice, Florence and Forli
- Disarmed enemies, hide and use various weapons …
- Use their skills to people to help you cope with the soldiers;

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Lord of the rings

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ The_lord_of_the_rings

Review:
Protect Middle-earth from Sauron's advancing ranks in The Lord of the Rings: Middle-earth Defence! Position your Heroes such as Aragorn,Gandalf and Legolas to defend strongholds from relentless waves ofattacking enemy forces. Play through12 levels set in 5 unique environments in the Story mode, or opt for Endless mode where you'll face endless waves of attackers. The battle for Middle-earth has begun, stand and defend against the evil of the Dark Lord Sauron!

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Super Mario Bros(Java)

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ P4950-1194356755

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Devil My Cry (Java)-All resolution

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 1303146621-screenshot

All resolutions 176x220, 128x176, 240x320, 320x240, 400x600 in single zip file

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Kissing Frenzy 240×320 java game

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Game_lufti_kuss_ani

How good do you kiss? Of course, you are a great kisser! But can you prove it? How far will you go to show the world that you are the oneand only who’s worth of all women’s hearts? Face the challengeto demonstrate your kissing skills! Try to kiss as many beauties sitting by the windows as possible while falling down from the skyscrapers! Do it by pressing corresponding keysin the right sequences. By kissing beauties you're gaining ‘heart power’ which certain level must be achieved to land safely and move further..

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Big Range Hunting 2 (Java)

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Hemobilegamesp

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ibay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
ibay

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Guitar Hero 5 (Java)

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ Guitar-Hero-5-Mobile

Rock out on the guitar, drums and bass with up to 20 songs. Featuring songs from some of the hottest jaw dropping bands. Unleash your inner rock legend!

donlot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
yugie88
JUNIOR
JUNIOR
yugie88

Jumlah posting : 9
Lokasi : brebes

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

thx for share broo..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
pay

Jumlah posting : 289

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 am

Game 2 top nih,,$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 556573
Sayang plunder kadang susah dari hp
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pay
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
pay

Jumlah posting : 289

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

To access this area of our website, please complete the easy requirements below. It will only take a minute and our site will automatically unlock when you're finished.
Complete one of these free offers, or choose a different option at the top of this window.

There aren't any offers available for your country.
Please choose another option from the tabs above.

pake pc keluar kayak gini , gak bisa di download
$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 809576
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
vino
SENIOR
SENIOR
vino

Jumlah posting : 91
Lokasi : buitenzorg

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 pm

adeeh blender dari pc suka error pake hp ribet harus copas link dulu ..klo bs game'a ekstrak zip dulu gan .. n
update trus y game'a .. $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 556573
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
shem al abe
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
shem al abe

Jumlah posting : 118
Lokasi : jawa tengah

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:24 pm

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 769737 $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 769737 $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ 769737
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$   $$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$ I_icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

$$ Megathread for Java games-All resolutions $$
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1