gratisxgretz - community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

gladiator-begins-eur-psp

Go down 
4 posters
PengirimMessage
sanbright
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
sanbright

Jumlah posting : 184
Lokasi : jak bar

gladiator-begins-eur-psp Empty
PostSubyek: gladiator-begins-eur-psp   gladiator-begins-eur-psp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 am

gladiator-begins-eur-psp 1956551
Release name: Gladiator_Begins_EUR_PSP-ZER0
Size : 342 MB
Region: EUROPE
Publisher: Aksys Games
Developer: Goshow
Release Date: 23.06.2011
Genre: Third-Person Action RPG
Language: gladiator-begins-eur-psp Uk

Customize your own Gladiator and win your freedom! Choose from several different builds, faces, hair styles and skin tones. Depending on which gender you pick, NPCs will react differently! Ad-Hoc Multiplayer action, battle a friend using the Ad-hoc multiplayer option. Weapons and Armor Galore with over 500 plus swords, shields, spears, clubs and axes. Refine blessed weapons to make them stronger at the blacksmith.

gladiator-begins-eur-psp Gladiator-begins-playstation-portable-psp-031
Fight for Glory and Freedom! Your Gladiator will face many trials in his/her fight for freedom. You'll encounter slaves, nobles, gladiators and furious animals.
Earn the respect of politicians and the love of the Romans! Gain a patron's favor and experience unique story paths. There are 5 different patrons to devote your allegiance to!
Develop your own signature techniques Every Gladiator has their own personal flair! Master the art of combat with dual weapons, sword & shield, hand-to-hand, and polearms.
Learn new skills to entertain the crowd like Smash, Cyclone, Drop Kick and Wild Dance!
Players now the battle map and adventure map are one and the same. What you do before battle affects the terrain, and vice-versa

download :

filesonic
wupload
enterupload
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
fer1ejstar
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
fer1ejstar

Jumlah posting : 199
Lokasi : Khatulistiwa

PostSubyek: Re: gladiator-begins-eur-psp   gladiator-begins-eur-psp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 pm

wah mantap om...

ada enterupload...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
baph
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
baph

Jumlah posting : 240

PostSubyek: Re: gladiator-begins-eur-psp   gladiator-begins-eur-psp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:42 am

simpan dolo dah, ga da pspnya, hehehe
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
shem al abe
ADVANCE
ADVANCE
shem al abe

Jumlah posting : 118
Lokasi : jawa tengah

PostSubyek: Re: gladiator-begins-eur-psp   gladiator-begins-eur-psp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 am

mantab

gladiator-begins-eur-psp 385410
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: gladiator-begins-eur-psp   gladiator-begins-eur-psp I_icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

gladiator-begins-eur-psp
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
gratisxgretz - community :: Fun & Hobby :: Games :: Games Console-
Navigasi: